Deposit to hold your whole pork purchase for 2019. Once deposit is placed, Lazuli Farms will contact you with upcoming processing date and details.
Why choose Lazuli Farms whole or half pork?
- wholesome, farm raised pork
- raised outdoors year round
- locally sourced non-GMO feed
- you choose your cuts
- amazing quality processing from Forestburg Meats
- best value
How much pork will I get?
- whole pork = approx. 120 lbs in your freezer
- half pork = approx. 60 lbs in your freezer
How much will it cost?
- your cost per pound will be approx. $7-9/lb - compare this to retail value ($11-13/lb average) and you’ve got an amazing price
- you will pay Lazuli Farms $3.50/lb for your pork at the time of processing based on the hanging weight of the pork (approx. 170-210 lbs for a whole pork)
- you will pay Forestburg Meats for cutting and wrapping prior to picking up your pork (approx. $250-350 for whole pork depending on your cuts and processing choices)
Place your deposit today to hold your half or whole pork for 2019!