Deposit to hold your whole pork purchase. Once deposit is placed, Lazuli Farms will contact you with upcoming processing date and details.
Why choose Lazuli Farms whole or half pork?
- wholesome, farm raised pork
- raised outdoors year round
- locally sourced non-GMO feed
- you choose your cuts
- amazing quality processing from Forestburg Meats
- best value
How much pork will I get?
- whole pork = approx. 120 lbs in your freezer
- half pork = approx. 60 lbs in your freezer
How much will it cost?
- your cost per pound will be approx. $7-9/lb - compare this to retail value ($11-13/lb average) and you’ve got an amazing price
- you will pay Lazuli Farms $3.50/lb for your pork at the time of processing based on the hanging weight of the pork (approx. 170-210 lbs for a whole pork)
- you will pay Forestburg Meats for cutting and wrapping prior to picking up your pork (approx. $250-350 for whole pork depending on your cuts and processing choices)
I've never ordered a half or whole pork before. What cuts do I get with a half or whole pork?
Place your deposit today to hold your half or whole pork.