What is garlic aioli?
Garlic aioli is a creamy sauce made from mayonaise & lots of garlic! You can use fresh garlic, roasted garlic, or dehydrated garlic to make your aioli.
If you are local to the farm, you're going to want to check out garlic from our friend Kristin over at Fifth Gen Gardens! She grows amazing garlic plus makes it into dehydrated garlic, garlic powders, smoked garlic, and so much more!
What do I use garlic aioli for?
- bacon tomato sandwiches with LF bacon
- philly cheese steak sandwiches with LF steak or roast beef
- sub sandwiches with LF summer sausage
- LF pork or beef burgers
Garlic Aioli Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced finely or 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
Mix all ingredients in a 500 mL mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake jar well to mix. Let sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes before using to let flavours develop.
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!).