Sign up for the 2020 Whole Chicken CSA early to save!
What is a Whole Chicken CSA?
Chicken CSA members receive a select number of whole chickens over the growing season to stock their freezer with farm fresh, whole chicken. By paying in advance for a select number of whole chickens, you get a discounted price over purchasing the chickens individually from the farm. You save up to $100 over retail price!
How many whole chickens do I get?
The Lazuli Farms whole chickens will average around 4.5 lbs each.
We are excited to offer three choices of Whole Chicken CSA this year:
- Small $300 - 10 whole chickens
- Medium $575 - 20 whole chickens
- Large $850 - 30 whole chickens
Deadline to sign-up is March 31, 2020. Your purchase helps us plan the season and cover start up costs. And you get a great discount!
How do I pickup my chickens? Do you deliver?
You can choose the option that works best for you.
- on farm pickup - you can pick up your fresh (not frozen) chicken from the farm on the two following dates: July 14th and August 18th between 7-8 pm
- delivery to one of our drop-sites - delivery will be over three months (August, September, and October - see calendar)
- home delivery - monthly for 3 months (August, September, and October - see calendar)
Can I pay for the Chicken CSA in installments?
Yes! You can pay half upfront as a deposit with the remainder paid before July 1st. You can pay in as many installments as you choose. Installments can be paid by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.