On-Farm Store at Lazuli Farms
The Lazuli Farms on-farm store is open!
MEAT | GROCERIES | SNACKS | PLAY AREA
Pop out to the farm to pick out naturally-raised Lazuli Farms meat for your next meal! In addition, you can grab locally and Canadian-made foods including fruit & veggies, milk & dairy products, honey, maple syrup, jam, hot sauces, salsas, preserves, pierogies, coffee, cheese, and so much more!
A few of the things you'll be able to find in store:
- Lazuli Farms pork & beef selections
- Lazuli Farms pork & beef fat, bones
- seasonal local vegetables & fruit
- Rocky Ridge milk, butter, and cream
- Old School Cheesery cheddars, brie, and curds
- Sylvan Star cheeses
- Farmhouse Bakery locally baked sourdough breads
- BC fresh strawberries, apples, pears, and potatoes from Steve & Dan's
- BC frozen fruit from Steve & Dan's
- preserves & jams from Lil Ryley Farms, Mama G's jams, Edgar Farms, and more
- gelato from Little Bear Gelato
- bone broth from Wishbone Wellness
- samosas from Mini Kitchen
- tortillas from El Gringo
- salsas from Red House Salsa
- soup mixes from Souptacular
- garlic products from Fifth Gen Gardens
- soap, body & face products from Fresh Wife Soap Company
- coffee beans from NRG Coffee
- honey from Wildflower Bride Farm
- maple syrup from The French Raw Chef
- ice cream treats, candy, treats, water, and sodas to sit & enjoy on the farm
- kombucha & sourdough starters
- fermenting supplies
- locally made jewelry & wood cutting & charcuterie boards
- wild rags
- and more!
Plus more to come including Alberta grown organic flours & grains, kombucha, local veggies, and more!
Plus, choose an ice cream treat and let the kids play at the play area while you enjoy the sites & sounds of the farm!
Hours of Operation:
Where to find Lazuli Farms:
Address - 20256 Township Road 484, Camrose County
From Camrose: head north on highway 833, turn LEFT at the Round Hill sign onto Township Road 484, Lazuli Farms is the first farm on the RIGHT (north), about a 1/2 mile from the highway.
From Edmonton/Sherwood Park: head East on highway 14 towards Tofield, turn south on highway 833, jog west at the T-intersection and back south onto highway 833 towards Camrose, turn RIGHT (west) at the Tound Hill sign onto Township Road 484, Lazuli Farms is the first farm on the RIGHT (north).
Debit, credit, and cash.