Deposit to hold your whole pork purchase. Once deposit is placed, Lazuli Farms will contact you with upcoming processing date and details.
Why choose Lazuli Farms whole or half pork?
- wholesome, farm raised pork
- raised outdoors year round
- locally sourced non-GMO feed
- you choose your cuts
- amazing quality processing from Forestburg Meats
- best value
How much pork will I get?
- whole pork = approx. 120 lbs in your freezer
- half pork = approx. 60 lbs in your freezer
How much will it cost?
- your cost per pound will be approx. $7-9/lb - compare this to retail value ($11-13/lb average) and you’ve got an amazing price
- you will pay Lazuli Farms $3.50/lb for your pork at the time of processing based on the hanging weight of the pork (approx. 170-210 lbs for a whole pork)
- you will pay Forestburg Meats for cutting and wrapping prior to picking up your pork (approx. $250-350 for whole pork depending on your cuts and processing choices)
I've never ordered a half or whole pork before. What cuts do I get with a half or whole pork?
Place your deposit today to hold your half or whole pork.
You have a couple of options for getting your meat home to your freezer. You can pick up your half or whole pork directly from the butcher at no cost. Or you can request home delivery of your half or whole pork for an additional cost of $100.